- Age: 24
- Date of Birth: 31st October 1994
- Nationality: Singaporean
- Current League: FAS National Football League Division 1
- League Level: Second Tier, Semi-Professional
- Current Club: GFA Sporting Westlake
- Position(s): Versatile
- Height: 1.78m, 5 ft 8 in
- Prefered Foot: Right
Samuel is a player well known for his versatility – despite his young age, he has managed to play and perform well in all positions on the pitch, except for between the posts. This can only be achieved through a deep understanding of the game, which Samuel undoubtedly has. Samuel is adept in reading the game and anticipates moments in the game well and adds to that with his tough tackling.
- Selected to represent Singapore U-15 National Team in an Asian U-15 tournament in Sabah, Malaysia
- Played for U-16 Singapore Armed Forces FC (now Warriors FC) U-16 in 2010
- Vice-captain of U16 Singapore Armed Forces FC
- Won Most Valuable Player of 2010
- Played for National Football Academy U-17 team in 2010
- Represented Singapore to play against Hong Kong, Macau & Chinese Tai Pei in 2010
- Went on a 3-month training stint with Genova international Soccer School in Italy. Played tournaments and friendly games against the Italian sides. Was selected to represent Pisa FC in Pisa, Italy.
- Played for Gombak United FC in the Singapore Premier League in 2012, scoring several goals despite it being his first season and him being only 18-years-old at that time
- Achieved second runners-up in the Singapore RHB Cup 2012 with Gombak United
- Selected for the SPL Team Of The Week by The New Paper on 5 occasions.
- Selected for the Singapore All Stars – SG Selection to play against Pakistan in a friendly game in 2012
- Selected to represent National Team U-21 in the Nex Lions Cup in 2012 , playing against teams such as Liverpool U-21, Manchester United U-21, Sporting Lisbon U-21
- Selected to represent the National U-23 in the AFC qualifiers
- Called up to play for the Senior National Team in 2012
- Played for Young Lions in the Singapore Premier League in 2013
- Represented the National Team in the U-21 Newspaper Cup in Vietnam
- Represented the National U-23 team in a friendly against Eintracht Frankfurt U-23 (Germany)
- Played in the Malaysian Super League (first-tier, professional league) with Lions XII in 2014 at the age of 20, making him the youngest player in the squad
- Went on to play for Lions XII in 2015 and were the Champions of Malaysia FA Cup
- Represented National U-22 in Banabandhu Goal Cup in Bangladesh in 2015
- Played for Hougang United FC in the Singapore Premier League in 2016
- Played for Warriors FC in Singapore Premier League at the age of 23, making him the youngest player in the squad, playing alongside seasoned and experienced professionals such as Baihakki Khaizan, Shahril Ishak and Syaqir Sulaiman
- Joined GFA Sporting Westlake FC in the FAS NFL Division 1
– Reading and understanding of the game
Where does he want to further his career: Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand
Why he wants to further his career there: Samuel would like to further his career in Malaysia and Indonesia because he believes he would be able to perform in those countries, having played against clubs in said countries multiple times. He is also a fan of the playing atmosphere in Indonesia and also how passionate the indonesian football fans are. He wishes to play in Thailand due to the high standards of football in the country. He believes that if any local player were to ply their trade in Thailand, the only way is up.
What he can do there: He wishes to bring back the experience he has back to Singapore and improve the standard of football in Singapore.
If you are interested in the above talent, feel free to ask us any questions, we are more than happy to discuss.
To get more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp 92799006 or click this: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6592799006